- “Dedicated to every woman, person or animal who has suffered persecution or demonization for who they are.”
- A group of researchers from Middlesex University, working with prize-winning creative writers from the UK, the USA and Canada, have produced this exciting new book that explores the history of demonology, and what it is to be part of marginalised groups in today’s world.
- ‘Why is it that, in recent years, there has been dramatic surge in the number of exorcisms being performed by the Catholic Church throughout the world, including in the US? Could it be that there are actually demons among us?’ Dr Adam Dalton-West provides us with answers in a gripping introduction.
- Learn how the practice of exorcism is only increasing in the US and UK today, find out the truth behind Queen Elizabeth the First’s notorious court magician John Dee, consider the arcane rituals of the occultist Aleister Crowley, discover what inspired King James the First to author his treatise Daemonologie and shake your head as you learn about the horrific witch-hunts which were conducted in the King’s name!
- With contributions from Gollancz author A J Dalton, prize-winner Nadine West, established writers Elyn Joy, Michael Conroy, Isabella Hunter, Gabriel Wisdom and others, this collection explores the history of demonology, as well as contemporary examples of demonic possession, examines how particular groups in society are persecuted, and shows how society and relationships might still be magically transformed!
- Available from Amazon and other book outlets from September 2021. Order your copy today from Amazon UK, Amazon US, Amazon Canada and other regional Amazon sites.
Review copies can be obtained by emailing Dr Adam Dalton-West (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by contacting Kristell Ink Publishing, an imprint of Grimbold Books (email@example.com).
News articles concerning demonology, exorcism and demonic possession (summarising the findings of The Book of Demons) are available upon request.